Pasolini Luigi is a strategic partner for Large-Scale Distribution, Retail and Industry.
Pasolini Luigi is everywhere you achieve contact with Your Customer Cliente: it creates environments and spaces dedicated to the sale of products and services in order for Your Customer to live a captivating shopping experience!
Our ultimate goal is to create and deliver unique products, services and results.
We are proud to provide a tailor-made project management service to assist our client in establishing his own options, defining project needs and handling project delivery.
Our project team plans and controls every aspect of the project life cycle, from concept to definition, implementation and delivery process.
Our A to Z workflow …
- costs and budget estimate
- planning and timing
- take on
The success of a project is outlined in the early stages!
Creating a unique shopping experience for customers is the main criterion for success in today’s retail world and for any good project starts with a solid concept, we encourage constant dialogue with our clients so as to turn good ideas into successful points of sale.
We design in an innovative way to realize the visions of our clients and are committed to convey all the value of the trademark.
Since translating the brand DNA at the point of sale is our mission, we work together with our client in a planning and design development briefing.
- design briefing
- project ideas
- drafts of the project
- 3D layout
- conception of colours and materials including samples
We plan actions and interventions by means of calendars shared with the Customer:
- initial evaluation
- on-site visit / measurement session
- preliminary planning
- store layout
- floor plan (section and elevation)
- 3D layouts
- specification of all the furnishing elements
- detailed cost analysis / financial statement
- evaluation of alternatives / options
- scheduling for submitting to the competent authority
- local authority
- shopping malls
- detailed planning for all the activities to be carried out
- definition of the subject responsible for the activity
- coordination with other professional and artisanal figures
- project control
- list of non-compliances
- taking on the final report